Now in its fifth edition, this successful introduction to organisational behaviour has been revised, developed, and updated throughout to reflect the most recent developments in today’s dynamic business environment. Whilst maintaining its strong research foundations, Organisational Behaviour is contemporary, engaging, and essential reading for the aspiring practitioner and academic alike.
You will explore:
- How the individual interacts with its wider social setting in the business environment
- The relationship between Organisational Behaviour and Organisation Theory
- How to analyse and implement change
- The diagnostic challenges faced in organisational behaviour
- A European perspective on theories and practice from both sides of the Atlantic.
- Case Studies begin each chapter with an interesting and relevant example to introduce and apply key theories in OB. Cases now include The Gulf of Mexico oil spill, Royal Dutch Shell, and FedEx to name a few.
- Critical thinking questions and activities have been added throughout to encourage debate and analysis.
- OB in Real Life mini cases give examples from around the globe providing insights and an international outlook.
- Exercises and review questions test understanding of core theories.
- ‘HR’ icons highlight the relationship between these two closely-related disciplines.
Geef uw waardering
Technology to enhance learning and teaching
Custom Publishing Solutions: Let us help to make our content your solutions
Make the grade!
Part 1: The world of Organisational Behaviour
1. The foundations of Organisational Behaviour and research
Part 2: Individual processes
2. Personality dynamics
3. Values, attitudes, emotions
4. Perception and Communication
5. Content motivation theories
6. Process motivation theories
Part 3: Group & Social Processes
7. Group dynamics
8. Teams and teamwork
9. Organisational Climate: Conflict, Diversity and Stress
Part 4: Organisational Processes
10. Organisational structure and types
11. Organisational Design: Structure, Technology and Effectiveness
12. Organisational and international culture
13. Decision making
14. Power, Politics and Conflict
16. Diagnosing and Changing Organisations
Alle 100 bestsellers
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan