The Digital Photography Book Part 1Paperback Engels 2013 9780321934949
In this second edition of the best-selling ' The Digital Photography Book' , Scott updates the tips, tricks, and images that made the first edition the best-selling digital photography book of all time! In addition, Scott has added a chapter, addressing the top 10 things he wishes he would've been taught when he was just starting out in photography.
Using the same tricks today's top digital pros use, here's how Scott describes the premise of the book: "If you and I were out on a shoot, and you asked me, 'Hey, how do I get this flower to be in focus, with the background out of focus?,' I wouldn't give you a photography lecture. In real life, I'd just say, 'Put on your zoom lens, set your f-stop to f/2.8, focus on the flower, and fire away.' That's what this book is all about: you and I out shooting where I answer questions, give you advice, and share the secrets I've learned just like I would with a friend-without all the technical explanations and techie photo speak."
This isn't a book of theory. It's a book on which button to push, which setting to use, and when to use it. With nearly 200 of the most closely guarded photographic "tricks of the trade," this book gets you shooting dramatically better-looking, sharper, more colorful, more professional-looking photos every time you pick up your camera.
Geef uw waardering
2. Shooting flowers like a pro
3. Shooting weddings like a pro
4. Shooting landscapes like a pro
5. Shooting sports like a pro
6. Shooting people like a pro
7. Avoiding problems like a pro
8. Taking advantage of digital like a pro
9. Taking travel & city life shots like a pro
10. How to print like a pro and other cool stuff
11. Ten things I wish someone had told me
12. Photo recipes to help you get 'The Shot'
Managementboek TOP 5
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Computer en informatica
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan