The Digital EstateGebonden Engels 2018 9780414061903
The Digital Estate provides an analysis of the rights and liabilities associated with digital information passing from, to and through computing and other devices owned and controlled by fiduciaries, including trustees, personal representatives, lasting and other attorneys.
Highlights of the Key features include:
- A practical guide to the administration of digital assets
- The book provides an analysis of the rights and liabilities associated with digital information passing from, to and through computing and other devices owned and controlled by fiduciaries, including trustees, personal representatives, lasting and other attorneys, partners and company directors
- Provides practical solutions to the problems that the individual and his personal representatives may face in securing succession to assets and safe transmission of information that may otherwise be deleted, locked or lost.
- Guides the practitioner through pre-death preventative measures relating to wills.
- Considers the issues that arise when an individual who owns assets or stores information on-line, dies
- Covers steps to be taken during probate for the administration of digital assets
- Includes clear practical guidance on the actions that should be taken or considered in the administration of digital information or assets including a useful section on drafting for the digital estate featuring precedents for will drafting and Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Examines the principles of English law that define the proprietary nature of information, taking into account the approach to this issue in other jurisdictions, such as the United States, Australia and New Zealand
- Identifies the property rights that are associated with information and examine their operation. These include intellectual property rights, contractual rights, and other rights, such as bitcoin and the associated blockchain technology.
- Analyses the regulatory consequences of the control or use of digital information, including data protection, financial regulation and computer misuse.
Geef uw waardering
3. Electronic Documents and Signatures
4. Information as Property
5. Cloud Technologies
6. Intellectual Property
7. Virtual Finance
8. Drafting for the Digital Estate
Alle 100 bestsellers
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan