Design and Develop IronPythom TechniquesPaperback Engels 2010 9780470548592
Create applications that are more responsive to user needs
IronPython should be an important part of your developer's toolbox and this book will quickly get you up and running with this powerful language. John Paul Mueller clearly shows how IronPython can help you create better desktop or web-based applications in less time and with fewer errors.
Throughout the pages, you'll find techniques for extending IronPython and making it a more robust language. In addition, you'll follow advanced steps such as building an IronPython extension that directly accesses the Win32 API. And you'll enhance your skill set as you introduce IronPython into other environments such as Linux and Mac OS X.
- Demonstrates how to build applications that every developer needs to know when starting a new language
- Explains how to create Windows Forms applications, interact with COM objects, and work at the command line
- Uncovers how to work with XML, the Dynamic Language Runtime, and other .NET languages
- Shows how you can use IronPython to improve your testing process for just about any language
- Discusses techniques for using IronPython with the Python Standard Library
Wrox Professional guides are planned and written by working programmers to meet the real-world needs of programmers, developers, and IT professionals. Focused and relevant, they address the issues technology professionals face every day. They provide examples, practical solutions, and expert education in new technologies, all designed to help programmers do a better job.
- Join our Programmer to Programmer forums to ask and answer programming questions about this book, join discussions on the hottest topics in the industry, and connect with fellow programmers from around the world.
- Take advantage of free code samples from this book, as well as code samples from hundreds of other books, all ready to use.
- Find articles, ebooks, sample chapters, and tables of contents for hundreds of books, and more reference resources on programming topics that matter to you.
Geef uw waardering
Part 1: Introducing IronPython.
1. Discovering IronPython.
2. Understanding the IronPython Basics.
Part 2: Using the IronPython Language.
3. Implementing Structured Language Elements.
4. Using Arrays and Collections.
5. Interacting with Structures and Objects.
Part 3: Working with IronPython.
6. Using the Python Standard Library.
7. Accessing the .NET Framework.
8. Creating Windows Forms Applications.
9. Interacting with COM Objects.
10. Using IronPython for Administration Tasks.
11. Developing AS P.NET Applications.
12. Debugging IronPython Applications.
Part 4: Advanced IronPython Topics.
13. Working with XML Data.
14. Interacting with the DLR.
15. Using IronPython from Other .NET Languages.
16. Extending IronPython Using C#.
17. Extending IronPython Using Vi sual Basic .NET.
18. Using IronPython for Application Testing.
19. Using IronPython with Mono.
Appendix A: IronPython Diff erences with CPython.
Appendix B: CPython Ex tensions for IronPython.
Alle 100 bestsellers
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan