In this book you will learn how to:
- Model processes with Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN)
- Successfully apply BPMN to real-world problems
- Use a practical approach to workflow automation with BPMN 2.0
- Align business, development and operations
- Understand how microservices impact business processes
- Implement BPMN across your organization
The definitive guide for process designers: provides an overview of business process notation, presents implementation guidance and best practices, and offers useful tips on what works and what doesn’t.
Truth be told, there are several BPMN books on the market. Some of them are quite good, so why should you care about this one? This book distills the experience the authors have accumulated while running Camunda, a company that delivers the leading open source workflow and decision automation platform. Camunda helped to define the BPMN specification, and during the past 15 years, they have applied BPMN to thousands of customer use cases. These were big businesses, small companies, and public institutions. Now you can benefit from this practical experience.
This book also gives an introduction to DMN for decision management, which you might know as business rules management (BRM).
Geef uw waardering
Alle 100 bestsellers
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan