To accommodate the evolution of teacher education programs, this text has been developed for two groups: 1) those serving as interns or student teachers as they complete traditional teacher education programs and 2) new in-service teachers who are part of an alternative certification program. The book's team of experienced educators and authors offers users a set of very practical tools, skills, and advice that they can put into immediate use in the field. The authors also aim to provoke a high level of engagement and interaction with the program. TEACHING FOR STUDENT LEARNING features a reader-friendly style and a convenient format with three-hole punched, perforated pages. This convenient format, along with the book's 25 brief, to-the-point chapters (modules), makes it easy for busy teachers to quickly find, understand, and use key information related to their most pressing needs.
Geef uw waardering
2. Understanding Student Differences.
3. Teaching Culturally Diverse Learners.
4. Teaching Students with Disabilities.
5. Teaching Academically Diverse Learners.
6. Key Principles of Learning.
7. School Culture.
8. Establishing the Classroom Environment.
9. Maintaining the Classroom Environment.
10. Planning What to Teach.
11. Planning Lessons.
12. How to Teach.
13. Communication in the Classroom.
14. Teaching and Technology.
15. Assessment for Learning.
16. Tools for Assessment.
17. Working with Your Students' Families.
18. Working with Colleagues.
19. School Governance and Funding.
20. Professional Performance Assessment.
21. The Ethics of Teaching.
22. Educational Law.
23. Hiring, Firing, and Educational Law.
24. The First Year.
25. Professionalism in Teaching.
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan