'Connect' and engage across channels with the new customers
'Connect' is the ultimate marketing guide to becoming more relevant, effective, and successful within the new marketplace. Written by a team of marketing experts serving Fortune 500 brands, this book outlines the massive paradigm shift currently taking place within the industry, and provides the insight and perspective marketers need to stay on board.
Readers will find guidance toward reaching a customer base that sees marketers as an unnecessary annoyance, and strategies for engaging those customers at touch points throughout the customer lifecycle. The book's scope encompasses both digital and real-life avenues, discussing the new ways of thinking and the new tools and processes that allow marketers to function in the new era where digital customer experiences are increasingly important.
Marketing is undergoing a revolution to rival the impact of Gutenberg's printing press. Customers are in control, with more choice and more access than ever before, and they refuse to be "sold to" or "managed." Many marketing professionals are flailing for a new strategy while the winners are clearly jumping ahead – Connect takes readers inside the winners' world to learn the approach that's engaging the new consumer.
- Discover the technology and processes that allow marketers to remain relevant
- Craft a personal, relevant, and accessible customer journey that engages the connected customer
- Keep in touch throughout the customer's life cycle, both online and offline
- Link digital goals and metrics to business objectives for a more relevant strategy
Geef uw waardering
1. The Customer Is in Control
2. The New Marketing Mandate
3. Measuring Customer Experience Maturity
4. How Does Your Organization Compare?
5. Making It Happen!
6. Stage 1—Initiate, and Stage 2—Radiate
7. Stage 3—Align
8. Stage 4—Optimize
9. Stage 5—Nurture
10. Stage 6—Engage
11. Stage 7—Lifetime Customers
12. Growing Your Organization and Roles
13. Selling to the Board
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan