GMAT Official Guide Quantitative Review 2022
Book + Online Question BankPaperback Engels 2023 9781119793786
Get supplemental quantitative practice in addition to the GMAT™ Official Guide 2022
Add over 370 quantitative practice questions to your prep. Designed by the makers of the GMAT™ exam.
Your official source of real GMAT™ questions from past exams.
Set yourself up for success with extra practice on the quantitative section of the GMAT exam. Study with over 370 practice questions not included in the main Official Guide. Study answer explanations to understand the reasoning behind the answers to help improve your performance. GMAT practice questions are organized by difficulty level: easy, medium and hard. Start at the beginning and work your way up to the hard questions as you build upon your knowledge. All practice questions are from past GMAT™ exams.
The GMAT™ Official Guide Quantitative Review 2022 provides 3 ways to study:
Book: Know what to expect on the GMAT exam
- Learn the exam structure with an introductory review chapter followed by 25 practice questions.
- Review common formulas and concepts using quick reference sheets.
- Master quantitative reasoning with over 370 practice questions from past GMAT exams, organized by difficulty level.
GMAT Online Prep Tools: Focus your studying – Bonus: included with purchase!
- Practice online with the same questions from the book.
- Create custom practice sets by difficulty level and by fundamental skill.
- Track your progress using performance metrics.
- Prepare for exam day by timing your practicing in exam mode.
- Test your knowledge of key concepts with flash cards.
Mobile App: Your GMAT prep on the go
- Study offline after downloading the question sets.
- Sync between devices. Start on your phone, finish on your computer.
- Add GMAT™ Official Guide Verbal Review 2022 to your GMAT prep; the official source of practice questions from past GMAT exams.
This product includes print book with a unique code to access the GMAT exam Online Question Bank and mobile app.
Geef uw waardering
1.0 What is the GMAT™ Exam? 2
1.0 What is the GMAT™ Exam? 3
1.1 Why Take the GMAT™ Exam? 3
1.2 GMAT™ Exam Format 4
1.3 What Will the Test Experience Be Like? 5
1.4 What is the Content of the GMAT™ Exam Like? 6
1.5 Analytical Writing Assessment Section 6
1.6 Integrated Reasoning Section 7
1.7 Quantitative Reasoning Section 7
1.8 Verbal Reasoning Section 7
1.9 How Are Scores Calculated? 8
2.0 How to Prepare 10
2.0 How to Prepare 11
2.1 How Should I Prepare to Take the Test? 11
2.2 Getting Ready for Exam Day 11
2.3 How to Use the GMAT™ Official Guide Quantitative Review 12
2.4 How to Use Other GMAT™ Official Prep Products 12
2.5 General Test-Taking Suggestions 13
3.0 Math Review 16
3.0 Math Review 17
3.1 Value, Order, and Factors 18
3.2 Algebra, Equalities, and Inequalities 27
3.3 Rates, Ratios, and Percents 41
3.4 Statistics, Sets, Counting, Probability, Estimation, and Series 54
3.5 Geometry 72
3.6 Reference Sheets 92
4.0 Problem Solving 108
4.0 Problem Solving 109
4.1 Test-Taking Strategies 110
4.2 Section Instructions 110
4.3 Practice Questions 112
4.4 Answer Key 145
4.5 Answer Explanations 147
5.0 Data Sufficiency 222
5.0 Data Sufficiency 223
5.1 Test-Taking Strategies 224
5.2 Section Instructions 225
5.3 Practice Questions 226
5.4 Answer Key 243
5.5 Answer Explanations 244
6.0 GMAT™ Official Guide Quantitative Review Question Index 308
6.0 GMAT™ Official Guide Quantitative Review Question Index 309
Appendix A Answer Sheets 322
Problem Solving Answer Sheet 323
Data Sufficiency Answer Sheet 325
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan