Classroom Teaching Skills, International EditionPaperback Engels 2013 9781133942740
Designed for beginning teachers, CLASSROOM TEACHING SKILLS, 10E, International Edition conceptualizes the effective teacher as a "reflective decision maker," responsible for planning, implementing, evaluating, and making management decisions in the classroom. Each chapter considers a particular teaching skill, first discussing the theory behind it, and then presenting the reader with practice situations in which knowledge about the skill can be applied and evaluated. The Tenth Edition continues to address the importance of core InTASC standards (matched with learning objectives for each chapter), while incorporating more extensive coverage on technology, Common Core State Standards, and working with English Language Learners. In addition, new "Voices from the Classroom" and "Case Study" features help readers better understand the issues they may encounter as teachers.
Geef uw waardering
Using the Book.
About the Authors.
1. The Effective Teacher--by James M. Cooper.
2. Instructional Objectives--by Terry D. TenBrink.
3. Instructional Planning--by Greta Morine-Dershimer.
4. Involving Students in Learning--by Robert Shostack.
5. Questioning Skills--by David Sadker, Karen Zittleman, and Myra Sadker.
6. Differentiating Instruction for Academic Diversity--by Carol Ann Tomlinson.
7. Culturally Responsive Teaching--by Jason Irizarry.
8. Classroom Management--by Carol Weinstein and Wilford A. Weber.
9. Cooperative Learning--by Mary S. Leighton.
10. Assessment--Terry D. TenBrink.
InTASC Model Core Teaching Standards.
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan