For undergraduate and graduate courses in organizational behavior.
Help students apply OB concepts
The world’s most successful Organizational Behavior textbook provides the research you want, in the language your students understand. This text makes current, relevant research come alive for readers. The 18th Edition reflects the most recent research and business events within the field of organizational behavior, while maintaining its hallmark features - a clear writing style, cutting-edge content, and intuitive pedagogy. There’s a reason why Robbins’s textbooks have educated millions of students and have been translated into 20 languages - and it’s because of a commitment to provide engaging, cutting-edge material that helps students understand and connect with organizational behavior.
Note: You are purchasing a standalone product; MyLab Management does not come packaged with this content. Students, if interested in purchasing this title with Pearson MyLab Management, ask your instructor for the correct package ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
New to this edition
Help students apply OB to their future career
- An Employabilty Skills Matrix at the beginning of each chapter provides students with a visual guide to features that support the development of skills employers are looking for in today’s business graduates.
- Opening-Chapter Vignettes bring current business trends and events to the forefront so students are kept up-to-date on the current managerial landscape.
- Personal Inventory Assessments help students develop professionalism and awareness of oneself and others, giving students to learn skill necessary for their future career.
- End-of-Chapter material. Each end of chapter includes Experiential Activities, Ethical Dilemmas, and two Cases. Also, 5 Comprehensive Cases at the end of the text provide more application practice than any other text available.
Real-world examples of organizational behavior
- Each chapter opens with a real company example, that demonstrates the topics that will be covered.
- Profiles of real company leaders throughout the text illustrate how course concepts have helped their success.
- Photos and captions link the chapter content to contemporary real-life worldwide situations to enhance students’ understanding of the hands-on application of concepts.
- The Point/Counterpoint feature presents opposing positions on hot topics in Organizational Behavior to help student learn to think critically.
Geef uw waardering
Over Timothy Judge
Andere boeken door Timothy Judge
1. What is Organizational Behavior?
PART II: THE INDIVIDUAL
2. Diversity in Organizations
3. Attitudes and Job Satisfaction
4. Emotions and Moods
5. Personality and Values
6. Perception and Individual Decision Making
7. Motivation Concepts
8. Motivation: From Concepts to Applications
PART III: THE GROUP
9. Foundations of Group Behavior
10. Understanding Work Teams
13. Power and Politics
14. Conflict and Negotiation
15. Foundations of Organization Structure
PART IV: THE ORGANIZATION SYSTEM
16. Organizational Culture
17. Human Resource Policies and Practices
18. Organizational Change and Stress Management
Appendix: Research in Organizational Behavior
Alle 100 bestsellers
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan