No matter your field of study, authors John Cacioppo and Laura Freberg believe that psychology has insights that are relevant to you. As a hub science, psychology is a discipline whose work provides foundational material for many other scientific fields. The authors present a cohesive understanding of the field, highlighting connections within psychology as well as between psychology and other disciplines.
Through Discovering Psychology's smart and engaging writing, illuminating visuals, and sound science, you'll discover that the field of psychology is larger, more diverse, more exciting, and more relevant than you may have realized. You'll also improve your critical thinking skills, gain an understanding of research, and get a glimpse of the current state of science about the mind.
Geef uw waardering
Over Laura Freberg
Andere boeken door Laura Freberg
2. The Measure of Mind (Methods of Psychology).
3. The Evolving Mind (Nature and Nurture Intertwined).
4. The Biological Mind (The Physical Basis of Behavior).
5. The Perceiving Mind (Sensation and Perception).
6. The Aware Mind (Elements of Consciousness).
7. The Feeling Mind (Emotion and Motivation).
8. The Adaptive Mind (Learning).
9. The Knowing Mind (Memory).
10. The Thinking Mind (Thinking, Language, and Intelligence).
11. The Developing Mind (Life Span Development).
12. The Individual Mind (Personality and The Self).
13. The Connected Mind (Social Psychology).
14. The Troubled Mind (Psychological Disorders).
15. Healing the Troubled Mind (Therapy).
16. The Healthy Mind (Stress and Coping, Health Psychology, and Positive Psychology).
Alle 100 bestsellers
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan