How to Talk to People, Improve Your Charisma, Social Skills, Conversation Starters & Lessen Social AnxietyPaperback Engels 2016 9781520151649
Never feel awkward in a small talk conversation again!
If you’ve ever felt awkward when you meet new people, worrying about social anxiety, how to talk to people, and how to be interesting, this quick-read small talk guide will make you someone who people love to talk to.
*New 2nd Edition: Updated & Expanded! Includes new chapter: Small Talk for Dating and expanded chapter on Reading Body Language
If you’ve ever felt nervous before a work party, blind date, or friend’s dinner, worry no more after reading this book and getting awesome tips on improving your social skills and charisma.
If you buy 'Small Talk' today, you will:
- Learn simple but effective techniques for starting and keeping conversations going
- Get dozens of new conversation starters you can use on anyone
- Master your listening ability with three simple tricks
- Discover why you are already a great socializer, and you just need to practice
- Revolutionize how you think about your own social skills
- Enhance the signals you are sending and receiving with body language
- Understand the ways people are communicating with you in a conversation
- Build confidence in your social skills
- Get ready to use questions and answers in conversation with charisma
- Develop new ways to understand communication
- See why small talk is actually very important to your success in work, social settings and your love life
- And much, more more!
Geef uw waardering
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan