The Annotated IFRS® Standards Issued at 1 January 2021 (Annotated Red Book) 3 volume set
Product ID 2102Paperback Engels 2021 9781911629948
This is the official printed edition of the authoritative pronouncements of the International Accounting Standards Board as issued at 1 January 2021, with extensive cross-references and other annotations.
New in this edition:
- Revised version of the Constitution and Due Process Handbook of the IFRS Foundation.
- Amendments to 13 Standards issued in Amendments to IFRS 17, Classification of Liabilities as Current or Non-current, Classification of Liabilities as Current or Non-current—Deferral of Effective Date, Covid-10-Related Rent Concessions, Extension of the Temporary Exemption from Applying IFRS 9, Interest Rate Benchmark Reform— Phase 2, Onerous Contracts—Costs of Fulfilling a Contract, Property, Plant and Equipment: Proceeds before Intended Use and Reference to the Conceptual Framework.
This edition is presented in three parts:
- Part A (Issued Standards) contains the IFRS Standards, including IAS® Standards, IFRIC® Interpretations and SIC® Interpretations, together with the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting.
- Part B (Accompanying Guidance) contains the illustrative examples and implementation guidance that accompany the Standards, together with IFRS practice statements.
- Part C (Bases for Conclusions) contains the Bases for Conclusions that accompany the Standards, the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting and the IFRS Practice Statements.
This edition contains some Standards and changes to Standards with an effective date after 1 January 2021.
Geef uw waardering
Alle 100 bestsellers
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan