The Annotated IFRS® Standards Issued at 1 January 2022 (Annotated Red Book) - 3 volume setPaperback Engels 2022 9781914113413
This is the official printed edition of the authoritative pronouncements of the International Accounting Standards Board as issued at 1 January 2022, with extensive cross-references and other annotations.
Extensive cross-references guide readers through each Standard and:
- other related Standards
- accompanying Illustrative Examples and Implementation Guidance; and
- its Basis for Conclusions
New in this edition:
- Revised version of the Constitution of the IFRS Foundation;
- Definition of Accounting Estimates—Amendments to IAS 8;
- Disclosure of Accounting Policies—Amendments to IAS 1 and IFRS Practice Statement 2;
- Covid-19-Related Rent Concessions beyond 30 June 2021—Amendment to IFRS 16;
- Deferred Tax related to Assets and Liabilities arising from a Single Transaction—Amendments to IAS 12 ;
- Initial Application of IFRS 17 and IFRS 9—Comparative Information—Amendment to IFRS 17.
This edition is presented in three parts:
- Part A (Issued Standards) contains the IFRS Standards, including IAS® Standards, IFRIC® Interpretations and SIC® Interpretations, together with the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting.
- Part B (Accompanying Guidance) contains the illustrative examples and implementation guidance that accompany the Standards, together with IFRS practice statements.
- Part C (Bases for Conclusions) contains the Bases for Conclusions that accompany the Standards, the Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting and the IFRS Practice Statements.
The Glossary has been revised. Minor editorial corrections to Standards (including necessary updating) have been made; a list of all such corrections is available at www.ifrs.org
This edition contains some Standards and changes to Standards with an effective date after 1 January 2022.
Geef uw waardering
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan