Great ScrumMaster, The: #ScrumMasterWayPaperback Engels 2017 9780134657110
The Fast, Focused, Practical Guide to Excellence with Scrum
The 'Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay' is your complete guide to becoming an exceptionally effective ScrumMaster and using Scrum to dramatically improve team and organizational performance. Easy to digest and highly visual, you can read it in a weekend…and use it for an entire career.
Drawing on 15 years of pioneering experience implementing Agile and Scrum and helping others do so, Zuzana Šochová guides you step by step through all key facets of success as a ScrumMaster in any context. Šochová reviews the ScrumMaster’s responsibilities, introduces her powerful State of Mind model and #ScrumMasterWay approach, and teaches crucial metaskills that every ScrumMaster needs.
Learn how to build more effective teams, manage change in Agile environments, and take fulladvantage of the immensely powerful ScrumMaster toolbox. Throughout, Šochová illuminates each concept with practical, proven examples that show how to move from idea to successful execution.
- Understand the ScrumMaster’s key role in creating high-performance self-organizing teams
- Master all components of the ScrumMaster State of Mind: teaching/mentoring, removing impediments, facilitation, and coaching
- Operate effectively as a ScrumMaster at all levels: team, relationships, and the entire system
- Sharpen key ScrumMaster cognitive strategies and core competencies
- Build great teams, and improve teams that are currently dysfunctional
- Drive deeper change in a safer environment with better support for those affected
- Make the most of Shu Ha Ri, System Rule, Root Cause Analysis, Impact Mapping, and other ScrumMaster tools
Whether you’re a long-time Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) or participating in your first Scrum project, this guide will help you leverage world-class insight in all you do and get the outstanding results you’re looking for.
Geef uw waardering
About the Author
1. The ScrumMaster’s Role and Responsibilities
The Self-Organized Team
The ScrumMaster’s Goal
The ScrumMaster’s Responsibilities
Pitfalls of Combining Roles
2. The State of Mind Model
Teaching and Mentoring
Example: Starting Agile
Exercise: State of Mind—Now
The Missing Piece of the Puzzle
Exercise: State of Mind—The Future
Level 1—My Team
Level 3—Entire System
The ScrumMasters’ Group
The Organization as a System
4. Metaskills and Competences
5. Building Teams
Tuckman’s Group Development
Five Dysfunctions of a Team
Focus on Responsibility
Organization as a Tribe
Choose the Right Leadership Style
6. Implementing Change
Go for a Change
Eight Steps for Successful Change
7. The ScrumMaster’s Toolbox
Mastering Shu Ha Ri
Kanban Insight Scrum Checklist
XP Practices Checklist 122
Product Owner Checklist
8. I Believe . . .
The Great ScrumMaster
Don’t Know Whether Agile and Scrum Is for You?
Want to Transform Your Organization to Agile?
Don’t Know How to Build a Good Product Backlog?
Looking for a Way to Improve Your Team?
Want to Become a Great ScrumMaster?
Want to Become a Great Product Owner?
Want to Solve Conflicts?
Want to Have a Modern Agile Organization?
Want to Move Your Organization to the Next Level?
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan