ITIL Foundation Handbook [pack of 10]Paperback Engels 2012 9780113313501
Now updated in line with the 2011 syllabus and endorsed by APM Group, the official ITIL Accreditor, the 'ITIL Foundation Handbook: Pocketbook from the Official Publisher of ITIL' is a quick-reference revision guide designed to help students prepare for their foundation exam. It is also a key reference aid for managers, practitioners, vendors and consultants in the workplace and while travelling.
This handbook provides an introduction to the ITIL service lifecycle model and an overview of the ITIL qualification structure. It contains a chapter on each of the components of the lifecycle: service strategy, service design, service transition, service operation and continual service improvement.
- Aligned with the ITIL 2011 publications and syllabus
- Provides relevant information, and enough detail and breadth of coverage to enable students to study for their foundation exam
- Describes the key principles and practices of IT service management
- References relevant sections of the core publications
- This pack of 10 supersedes 'ITIL Version 3 Foundation Handbook'.
- Single copies of the 2011 edition are available below.
Colin Rudd, Chair of itSMF UK and one of the co-authors of the revised ITIL Foundation Handbook, said “I’m delighted that the itSMF UK Publications Group have been a key part of this important project to bring the Handbook in line with ITIL 2011. The pocket guide is an essential companion for those completing the Foundation Course and is particularly popular with the training organisations that I talk to on a regular basis.”
Geef uw waardering
Alle 100 bestsellers
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan