David Bailey is a Barrister and a Visiting Professor of Law at King's College London.Meer over de auteurs
Bellamy & Child - European Union Law of CompetitionGebonden Engels 2018 9780198794752
Now in its eighth edition, Bellamy & Child is the leading authority on EU competition law. It offers a clear and comprehensive exposition of law and procedure, with exhaustive citation of judicial and legislative authorities. Fully up-to-date with major developments in substantive law and case law, this is an essential purchase for EU competition law practitioners.
Edited by David Bailey and Laura Elizabeth John
- The leading practitioner work in EU competition law, acclaimed for its precise and authoritative statement of legal concepts and extensive citation of legislation, case law, and decisional practice
- Detailed coverage of all key areas including Articles 101, 102, and 106, merger control, State aids, intellectual property, sectoral regimes, and remedies
- Expanded reference to decisions and judgments of national competition authorities (NCAs) and national courts
- Fully updated in its eighth edition, this is the essential resource for all EU competition lawyers
New to this Edition:
- Analysis of new competition case law from the General Court and Court of Justice, particularly jurisprudence relating to essential concepts within Articles 101 and 102 TFEU.
- Coverage of the EU Damages Directive and the European Commission recommendations on collective redress, with a focus on the growth of private enforcement.
- Evaluation of settlement decisions following the Commission's adoption of a settlement procedure for cartel cases.
- Discussion of the EU's revised regime for transfer technology agreements.
Laura Elizabeth John
Julianne Kerr Morrison
George Peretz QC
Rhodri Thompson QC
Jon Turner QC
Tim Ward QC
Geef uw waardering
Over Laura Elizabeth John
Andere boeken door Laura Elizabeth John
2: Article 101(1), David Bailey
3: Article 101(3), George Lusty & Saskia King
4: Market Definition, Philip Woolfe & Julianne Kerr Morrison
5: Cartels, Frances Barr
6: Non-Covert Horizontal Cooperation, James Aitken & Alastair Chapman
7: Vertical Agreements Affecting Distribution or Supply, Rob Williams & Ben Lask
8: Merger Control, John Boyce & Anna Lyle-Smythe
9: Intellectual Property Rights, Oke Odudu
10: Article 102, Rhodri Thompson QC, Christopher Brown, Nicholas Gibson
11: The Competition Rules and the Acts of Member States, Josh Holmes QC & David Gregory
12: Sectoral Regimes, Stephen Hurley, Ligia Osepciu, Robert Wells, Fabio Falconi, Manish Das
13: Enforcement and Procedure, Tim Ward QC, James Bourke, Milan Kristof
14: Fines for Substantive Infringements, Anthony Dawes & Josephine Norris
15: The Enforcement of the Competition Rules by National Competition Authorities, Ben Rayment & Nikolaus Grubeck
16: Litigating Infringements in the National Courts, Jon Turner QC, Anneli Howard, Michael Armitage
17: State Aids, George Peretz QC & Daisy Mackersie
Aanbevolen live events...
ISBW Managers Event 2023
Mensen die dit boek kochten, kochten ook...
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan