Critical Perspectives on Business and ManagementGebonden Engels 9780415251501
Whilst there are a wide number of competing definitions of strategy there is a consensus about its importance and about its ability to determine whether a company succeeds or fails.
This is the most comprehensive collection to date on all aspects of strategy.
* explores different conceptions of strategy, from the classical, rational models of Porter, through the empirical, emergent emphasis of Mintzberg to the competence based models of Grant and others
* considers the relationship between strategy and other subjects including economics and organisational studies
* covers key new developments including scenario planning, networks and strategic groups and knowledge
* looks at the implications of globalization and international management
* examines key strategic decisions including diversification and mergers and acquisitions.
With a new introduction by the editor and an extensive index, this collection is an invaluable reference tool and teaching aid.
Geef uw waardering
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan