The IT Professional's Business Communcations Guide
A Real World Approach to CompTIA A+ Soft SkillsPaperback Engels 2007 9780470126356
Get the communication skills you need for career success with this unique book. Preparing you for exams and beyond, the valuable content delves into the issues that you'll face in corporate, retail, and remote support environments. The book offers more than fifty scenarios depicting typical workplace situations, possible responses-and appropriate solutions to guide you. With this approach, you'll gain valuable insight into becoming a team player and learn strategies to communicate more effectively with coworkers and customers.
In this book you'll learn how to:
- Gain stronger communication and interpersonal skills for the workplace
- Deal with an angry customer and best resolve the situation
- Handle any problem while conveying strong professional and ethical behaviour
- Understand some of the most difficult aspects of human interaction
- Learn how to manage by using fundamental leadership skills, including discipline, delegation, and mentoring
- Express yourself using active and passive communication
- Communicate in a multicultural environment
- Offer either direct or indirect explanations when responding to a issue
- Prepare for the soft skills questions on their CompTIA A+ exams
Geef uw waardering
1. Interacting with Customers.
2. Working with Professionals.
3. Using Proper Phone Techniques.
4. Security in Communication.
5. Workplace Communication and Practices.
6. Leadership in IT.
7. Communication in the Real World.
Alle 100 bestsellers
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan