Microsoft Windows Networking Essentials (Exam 98-336)Paperback Engels 2011 9781118016855
Learn Windows Networking Quickly and Easily
This unique, full-color guide covers Windows networking basics, giving you a solid foundation in the technology as well as preparing you to take the Microsoft Technology Associate Exam 98-366, Networking Fundamentals. Learn general networking concepts, then get up to speed on switches, routers, LANs, WANs, and more-with a focus on technologies used in Microsoft networks. Whether you're an aspiring networking professional or just brushing up, it's the essential information you need to be successful in networking in a Windows environment.
Learn these Windows networking essentials-and more:
- Networking for home computers, small offices, and large enterprises
- Identifying necessary hardware, protocols, services, and infrastructures Understanding the OSI and TCP models
- Connecting computers with switches and routers
- Understanding the components of an IPv4 or IPv6 address
- Resolving names to IP addresses, and understanding DNS and WINS
- Understanding the basics of LANs, WANs, and wireless networks
- Preparing for MTA Exam 98-366, Networking Fundamentals
- Full-color images of network configurations
- Helpful illustrations to reinforce learning objectives
This striking Essentials book features:
- Chapter-opening learning objectives
- Full coverage of all exam topics
- Four-color screenshots and illustrations
- Essentials and Beyond-summaries and additional suggested exercises
- Chapter review questions
Geef uw waardering
1. Introduction to Networking.
2. Overview of Networking Components.
3. Understanding the OSI Model.
4. Core TCP/IP Protocols.
5. Exploring IPv4.
6. Exploring IPv6.
7. Connecting Computers to a Network.
8. Networking Computer with Switches.
9. Connecting Networks with Routers.
10. Resolving Names to IP Addresses.
11. Understanding Network Security Zones.
12. Understanding Wireless Networking.
13. Understanding Wide Area Networks.
14. Troubleshooting TCP/IP Problems.
Appendix A: Answers to Review Questions.
Appendix B: Microsof t's Certification Program.
Certification Objectives Map.
Alle 100 bestsellers
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan