Allan Rosas is one of the leading European Union jurists of his generation. His impact on the legal landscape of the EU has been immense. This collection brings together colleagues from the worlds of the judiciary, academia and practice to grapple with one of the key questions underpinning his contribution: is the trajectory of EU law one of ever-changing union? With essays exploring a range of topics from national identity and European construction to Brexit, this collection is a fitting tribute to an unrivalled EU law career.
THE CHANGING UNION
1. The Court of Justice of the European Union and the Refugee Crisis
2. How Trustworthy is Mutual Trust? Opinion 2/13 Revisited
3. National Identity and European Construction
José Narciso da Cunha Rodrigues
4. Nationality and Citizenship: Integration and Rights-Based Perspectives
5. EU Law and Sovereign Debt Relief
Miguel Poiares Maduro
6. Economic Governance in a Changing Union: Fiscal Rules and Market Discipline in the Euro Area
THE EU'S JUDICIAL ACTORS: EVOLVING ROLES
7. Judging at the Court of Justice of the European Union: Is there a Need for Dissenting Opinions?
8. The Future of the General Court Within the Court of Justice of the European Union
9. Judicial Dialogue between National Supreme Administrative Courts and the Court of Justice of the European Union
10. Acts of Rebellion, or the Enemy Within? A Consideration of the Combative Ruling of the Supreme Court of Denmark and the Imperative of Genuine Judicial Dialogue
11. The Principle of Mutual Trust in the Area of Freedom, Security and Justice: Some Reflections on its Corollaries
12. Allan's Legal Battles before the Court, Acting as the Commission's Agent
RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL IN TIMES OF CHANGE
13. Balancing Security Reasons and the Adversarial Principle: The New Article 105 of the Rules of Procedure of the General Court
14. The EU Citizens' Right to have Rights and the Courts' Duty to Protect it
Marek Safjan and Dominik Düsterhaus
15. From Daily Mail to Polbud: An 'Ever-Changing' Case Law on Cross-Border Mobility of Companies?
16. Free Movement of Goods in a Changing Union: The Evolving Relationship Between Fundamental Rights, Grounds of Justification and Mandatory Requirements
17. Religion in the Workplace: When is Enforcing a Religious Ethos Acceptable? and When is Neutrality Discrimination?
18. The Impact of Austerity on the Protection of Human Rights
EU EXTERNAL RELATIONS AND NEW HORIZONS
19. The European Union's Accession to the Istanbul Convention
20. The Exercise of Non-Exclusive Competence of the EU and the Conclusion of International Agreements
21. Extradition and EU Law: An Unexpected 'Pas de Deux'
22. Expulsion of a Member State from the European Union: Ultimate Remedy?
23. The Lessons of Brexit
24. From Rome to Lisbon and from Lisbon to Brexit
Aindrias Ó Caoimh
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan