Fully-updated, second edition of this worldwide bestseller with over 100,000 copies sold.
When it comes to creating powerful and effective hacking tools, Python is the language of choice for most security analysts. In Black Hat Python, you'll explore the darker side of Python's capabilities--writing network sniffers, manipulating packets, infecting virtual machines, creating stealthy trojans, and more.
The second edition of this bestseller has been updated to cover Python 3, and the authors have added coverage of new modules and techniques that reflect current industry best practices. You will find expanded explanations of strategies, from splitting bytes to leveraging computer-vision libraries, that you can apply to future hacking projects.
You will see how the hacking techniques work and create your own personal arsenal of readable and maintainable code using clean coding techniques as you learn how to:
• Create a trojan command-and-control using GitHub
• Detect sandboxing and automate common malware tasks, like keylogging and screenshotting
• Escalate Windows privileges with creative process control
• Use offensive memory forensics tricks to retrieve password hashes and inject shellcode into a virtual machine
• Extend the popular Burp Suite web-hacking tool
• Abuse Windows COM automation to perform a man-in-the-browser attack
• Exfiltrate data from a network most sneakily
When it comes to offensive security, your ability to create powerful tools on the fly is indispensable. Learn how with Black Hat Python.
New to this edition:
All Python code has been updated to cover Python 3 and includes updated libraries used in current Python applications. Additionally, there are more in-depth explanations of the code and the programming techniques have been updated to current, common tactics. Examples of new material that readers will learn include how to sniff network traffic, evade anti-virus software, brute-force web applications, and set up a command-and-control (C2) system using GitHub.
Geef uw waardering
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan