Do you want to make your organisation
- More adaptive, intelligent, effi cient and innovative?
- One that improves stakeholder equality, ecological footprint, social justice and -impact?
- So that people are more motivated, energetic, empathic and enjoy their work?
- Self-starting, self-motivating, self-learning and self-correcting?
Than you need to read this book now!
In the last 25 years the rate of change and complexity in our world has increased to the point where traditional, hierarchal organisations no longer function.
As a result, many fail to create value for their stakeholders and experience an increase in stakeholder inequality and social and ecological mismatches. A new and future proof organisation model is desperately needed. The Swarm Organisation model is designed to address this challenge.
"Swarm Organisation provides a very practical alternative for hierarchy as the main driver of control, it includes a clear methodology to capture the wisdom of the crowd, and it off ers a very powerful tool: the Swarm Scan. In this book, scientifi cally proven insights are being made practical for managers. A must-read."
Geef uw waardering
Over Evert Bleijenberg
Andere boeken door Evert Bleijenberg
Over Rob Heinsbroek
Andere boeken door Rob Heinsbroek
Alle 100 bestsellers
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan