Managen van Succesvolle Projecten met PRINCE2Paperback Nederlands 2018
PRINCE2 is firmly established as the world's most practiced method for project management and is globally recognized for delivering successful projects.
The updated 2017 guidance, its first since 2009, places a strong emphasis on the scalability and flexibility of the method and on how best to tailor it to the complexity and specific requirements of a project.
The best practice represented by the PRINCE2 method is supported by a scheme that offers three levels of certification: Foundation, Practitioner and Professional.
The PRINCE2 method comprises of seven themes, principles, and processes and equips practitioners with the skills and knowledge to manage projects in a wide range of environments.
Key benefit updates:
- Increased emphasis on tailoring PRINCE2 to the needs of organizations and a varied range of project environments
- Demonstrates a greater link between the themes and principles
- Restructuring of the 'Themes' chapters to accommodate typical examples of tailoring
- Provides increased guidance on the practical application of the method, with numerous examples, hint and tips
- Improvements to the structure and format have been made throughout the manual to ensure it is easier to navigate and use
- The updated guidance and exams has been developed through a collaborative approach involving over 100 members of the broader development team, including practitioners, trainers and consultants
- PRINCE2's familiar structure of seven principles, themes and processes have remained constant.
The new 2017 edition publication is the manual from which the syllabus and the examinations are set and supports the new updated PRINCE2 qualification for both Foundation and Practitioner examinations.
Geef uw waardering
Managementboek TOP 5
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Computer en informatica
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan