Strategic Management: Concepts and Cases
Competitiveness and GlobalizationPaperback Engels 2019 9780357033838
Examine strategic management with the market-leading book that sets the standard as today's most intellectually rich, practical analysis of strategic management. Written by prominent management scholars and award-winning instructors, Hitt/Ireland/Hoskisson's STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT: COMPETITIVENESS AND GLOBALIZATION, 13E incorporates cutting-edge research and new examples from more than 600 companies to reveal how firms effectively use the strategic management process. This edition combines a classic industrial organization model with a resource-based view of the firm to demonstrate how businesses establish competitive advantages and create value for stakeholders in the global marketplace. You study how firms govern themselves, the value of strategic alliances to global companies and the value firms create by melding strategic management and entrepreneurial behaviors when competing. MindTap online learning solution is also available with new real-world activities designed to help you outperform and excel as a strategic leader.
Geef uw waardering
1. Strategic Management and Strategic Competitiveness.
2. The External Environment: Opportunities, Threats, Industry Competition, and Competitor Analysis.
3. The Internal Organization: Resources, Capabilities, Core Competencies, and Competitive Advantages.
Part II: STRATEGIC ACTIONS: STRATEGY FORMULATION.
4. Business-Level Strategy.
5. Competitive Rivalry and Competitive Dynamics.
6. Corporate-Level Strategy.
7. Merger and Acquisition Strategies.
8. International Strategy.
9. Cooperative Strategy.
Part III: STRATEGIC ACTIONS: STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION.
10. Corporate Governance.
11. Organizational Structure and Controls.
12. Strategic Leadership.
13. Strategic Entrepreneurship.
Part IV: CASE STUDIES
C1 - Preparing an Effective Case Analysis
20 Leading Business Cases
Alle 100 bestsellers
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan