The Strategyzer Box SetPaperback Engels 2020 9781119745976
The Authoritative Library for Business Leaders, Thinkers, and Doers
The Strategyzer Box Set includes five bestsellers from Alex Osterwalder and his co-authors that are among the most influential, inspiring, and practical business books published in the 21st century. This is the library of innovation-focused tools and thinking that has inspired and challenged over 2 million business leaders and consultants in 40 languages, and is used in 250 business schools around the world.
The Strategyzer Box Set captures, in stunning 4-color visuals, the most important ideas and tools every leader needs to drive growth in the modern business world. If your mission involves leading people and teams, transforming business models, innovating products and services, testing exciting but risky new ideas, or leading your organization through a world full of chaos, competition, and change, The Strategyzer Box Set is the most valuable, highest-ROI advisor you will ever consult.
Packaged in a sophisticated and subtly-designed box, the five-volume set is an attractive complement to any leader’s desk or office, and a gift that communicates the highest respect. The Strategyzer Box Set includes:
- The Invincible Company explains how to reinvent your organization and make it last — with inspiration from the world's best business models.
- High-Impact Tools for Teams describes powerful tools for aligning your people around a mission, getting accountability and delivering results in fast-paced, uncertain and complex projects.
- Testing Business Ideas explains how to increase the success of any venture through rapid experimentation.
- Value Proposition Design helps you tackle a core challenge of every business — creating compelling products and services customers want to buy.
- Business Model Generation teaches you how to systematically understand, design and differentiate your business model.
Geef uw waardering
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan