Master CEH v11 and identify your weak spots
As protecting information continues to be a growing concern for today’s businesses, certifications in IT security have become highly desirable, even as the number of certifications has grown. Now you can set yourself apart with the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH v11) certification. CEH v11 Certified Ethical Hacker Study Guide and Practice Tests Set provides you with all of the technical review you need of CEH skills PLUS SEVEN practice tests to prove your readiness for exam day.
About the CEH v11 Certified Ethical Hacker Study Guide
The CEH v11 Certified Ethical Hacker Study Guide offers a comprehensive overview of the CEH certification requirements using concise and easy-to-follow instructions. Chapters are organized by exam objective, with a handy section that maps each objective to its corresponding chapter, so you can keep track of your progress. The text provides thorough coverage of all topics, along with challenging chapter review questions and Exam Essentials, a key feature that identifies critical study areas. Subjects include common attack practices like reconnaissance and scanning. Also covered are topics like intrusion detection, DoS attacks, buffer overflows, wireless attacks, mobile attacks, Internet of Things (IoT) and more.
This study guide goes beyond test prep, providing practical hands-on exercises to reinforce vital skills and real-world scenarios that put what you’ve learned into the context of actual job roles.
- Gain a unique certification that allows you to function like an attacker, allowing you to identify vulnerabilities so they can be remediated
- Expand your career opportunities with an IT certificate that satisfies the Department of Defense’s 8570 Directive for Information Assurance positions
- Fully updated for the 2020 CEH v11 exam, including the latest developments in IT security
- Access the Sybex online learning center, with chapter review questions, TWO full-length practice exams, electronic flashcards, and a glossary of key terms
About the CEH v11 Certified Ethical Hacker Practice Tests
CEH: Certified Ethical Hacker Version 11 Practice Tests are the ideal preparation for this high-stakes exam. FIVE MORE complete, unique practice tests are designed to help you identify weak spots in your understanding, so you can direct your preparation efforts efficiently and gain the confidence—and skills—you need to pass. These tests cover all section sections of the exam blueprint, allowing you to test your knowledge of Background, Analysis/Assessment, Security, Tools/Systems/Programs, Procedures/Methodology, Regulation/Policy, and Ethics.
- Practice all seven sections of the CEH v11 exam
- Test your knowledge of security, tools, procedures, and regulations
- Gauge your understanding of vulnerabilities and threats
- Master the material well in advance of exam day
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan