What will you learn from this book?
It’s an exciting time to be agile! Finally, our industry has found a real, sustainable way to solve problems that have perplexed generations of software developers. Agile not only leads to great results, but teams say they also have a much better time at work. Yet … if agile is so great, why isn’t everyone doing it? It turns out that agile can work well for one team and cause serious problems for another. The difference is team mindset. With this brain-friendly guide, you’ll change the way you think about your projects—for the better!
Preparing for your PMI-ACP certification? This book has everything you need to pass the exam: a complete study guide, tips, exam questions, and a full-length practice PMI-ACP exam.
Why does this book look so different?
Based on the latest research in cognitive science and learning theory, Head First Agile uses a visually rich format to engage your mind, rather than a text-heavy approach that puts you to sleep. Why waste your time struggling with new concepts? This multi-sensory learning experience is designed for the way your brain really works.
Geef uw waardering
Over Jennifer Greene
Andere boeken door Jennifer Greene
1. What is agile? Principles and practices
2. Agile values and principles: Mindset meets method
3. Managing projects with Scrum: The rules of Scrum
4. Agile planning and estimation: Generally accepted Scrum practices
5. XP (Extreme Programming): Embracing change
6. Lean/Kanban: Eliminating waste and managing flow
7. Preparing for the PMI-ACP exam: Check your knowledge
8. Professional responsibility: Making good choices
9. Practice makes perfect: Practice PMI-ACP exam
Managementboek TOP 5
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Computer en informatica
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan