Designing API-First Enterprise Architectures on Azure
A guide for architects and developers to expedite digital transformation with API-led architecturesPaperback Engels 2021 9781801813914
Innovate at scale through well-architected API-led products that drive personalized, predictive, and adaptive customer experiences.
- Strategize your IT investments by modeling enterprise solutions with an API-centric approach
- Build robust and reliable API platforms to boost business agility and omnichannel delivery
- Create digital value chains through the productization of your APIs
API-centric architectures are foundational to delivering omnichannel experiences for an enterprise. With this book, developers will learn techniques to design loosely coupled, cloud-based, business-tier interfaces that can be consumed by a variety of client applications. Using real-world examples and case studies, the book helps you get to grips with the cloudbased design and implementation of reliable and resilient API-centric solutions.
Starting with the evolution of enterprise applications, you'll learn how API-based integration architectures drive digital transformation. You'll then learn about the important principles and practices that apply to cloud-based API architectures and advance to exploring the different architecture styles and their implementation in Azure. This book is written from a practitioner's point of view, so you'll discover ideas and practices that have worked successfully in various customer scenarios.
By the end of this book, you'll be able to architect, design, deploy, and monetize your API solutions in the Azure cloud while implementing best practices and industry standards.
What you will learn
- Explore the benefits of API-led architecture in an enterprise
- Build highly reliable and resilient, cloud-based, API-centric solutions
- Plan technical initiatives based on Well-Architected Framework principles
- Get to grips with the productization and management of your API assets for value creation
- Design high-scale enterprise integration platforms on the Azure cloud
- Study the important principles and practices that apply to cloud-based API architectures
Who this book is for
This book is for solution architects, developers, engineers, DevOps professionals, and IT decision-makers who are responsible for designing and developing large distributed systems. Familiarity with enterprise solution architectures and cloud-based design will help you to comprehend the concepts covered in the book easily.
Geef uw waardering
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan