Service-Oriented Architecture: An Integration Blueprint
A real-world SOA strategy for the integration of heterogeneous Enterpise systemsPaperback Engels 2010 9781849681049
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) refers to building systems that offer applications as a set of independent services that communicate and inter-operate with each other effectively. Such applications may originate from different vendor, platform, and programming language backgrounds, making successful integration a challenging task.
This book enables you to integrate application systems effectively, using the Trivadis Integration Architecture Blueprint. You will grasp all of the intricacies of the Blueprint, including detailed descriptions of each layer and component, ultimately allowing you to implement your own integration architectures in practice.
What you will learn from this book :
- Gain real transparency in the confused theoretical world of concepts relating to integration architecture
- Get to grips with existing application landscapes for integration
- Master the intricacies of architecture variants like point-to-point, hub-and-spoke, pipeline, and SOA
- Discover future integration technologies like XTP and Grid Computing
- Uncover how to implement transaction strategies and process modeling
- Fully grasp the Communication, Collection/Distribution, Mediation, and Process layers of the Trivadis Blueprint
- Comprehensively compare traditional and modern SOA-driven integration solutions
- Implement application systems correctly without losing sight of a high-performance, scalable, and affordable enterprise architecture
- Map platforms from vendors like Oracle, IBM, and Microsoft to the Blueprint
If you are an IT architect or manager who is responsible for any aspect of operating integration solutions, and you want to learn how to implement integration architectures in practice with the help of the Trivadis Integration Architecture Blueprint, then this book is for you.
A comprehensive understanding of SOA is required, though previous knowledge of the Trivadis Blueprint is not necessary. Less experienced specialists who have not yet dealt with integration will benefit greatly from this book by first gaining knowledge of concepts and terminology used in the context of integration architecture, while those already familiar with such expertise can move straight to discovering the base technologies associated with implementing solutions based on the Blueprint, and getting to grips with the Blueprint's structure itself.
If you want to assess the solutions from different vendors and ultimately achieve comprehensive SOA integration results using the Trivadis Integration Architecture Blueprint, then this book is ideal for you.
Geef uw waardering
1. Basic Principles
2. Base Technologies
3. Integration Architecture Blueprint
4. Implementation scenarios
5. Vendor Products for Implementing the -Trivadis Blueprint
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan