This book presents the latest trends in attacks and protection methods of Critical Infrastructures. It describes original research models and applied solutions for protecting major emerging threats in Critical Infrastructures and their underlying networks. It presents a number of emerging endeavors, from newly adopted technical expertise in industrial security to efficient modeling and implementation of attacks and relevant security measures in industrial control systems; including advancements in hardware and services security, interdependency networks, risk analysis, and control systems security along with their underlying protocols.
Novel attacks against Critical Infrastructures (CI) demand novel security solutions. Simply adding more of what is done already (e.g. more thorough risk assessments, more expensive Intrusion Prevention/Detection Systems, more efficient firewalls, etc.) is simply not enough against threats and attacks that seem to have evolved beyond modern analyses and protection methods.
The knowledge presented here will help Critical Infrastructure authorities, security officers, Industrial Control Systems (ICS) personnel and relevant researchers to (i) get acquainted with advancements in the field, (ii) integrate security research into their industrial or research work, (iii) evolve current practices in modeling and analyzing Critical Infrastructures, and (iv) moderate potential crises and emergencies influencing or emerging from Critical Infrastructures.
Geef uw waardering
- Methodologies and Strategies for Critical Infrastructure Protection; N. Petrakos, P. Kotzanikolaou.
- Risk Analysis for Critical Infrastructure Protection; R. White.
- On Risk-Based Analysis of the Vulnerability of Urban Infrastructure to the Consequences of Climate Change; R. Rome et al.
- Identification of Vulnerabilities in Networked Systems; F. Luca, R. Setola.
- Game-Theoretic Decision Making for the Resilience of Interdependent Infrastructures Exposed to Disruptions; Y. Fang and E. Zio.
- Smallest Pseudo Target Set Identification and Related Problems Using the Implicative Interdependency Model; A. Das et al.- Leveraging Network Theory and Stress Tests to Assess Interdependencies in Critical Infrastructures; G. Giannopoulos, L. Galbusera.
- Micro-Grid Control Security Analysis: Analysis of Current and Emerging Vulnerabilities; P. Beaumont, S. Wolthusen.
- Engineering Edge Security in Industrial Control Systems; P. Haller et al.
- Secure Interconnection of IT-OT Networks in the Industry 4; C. Alcaraz.
- Analysis and Triage of Advanced Hacking Groups Targeting Western Countries Critical National Infrastructure: APT28, Red October, and REGIN; H. Mwiki et al.
- Aviation Cybersecurity and Cyber-Resilience: Assessing Risk in Air Traffic Management; G. Lykou, G. Iakovakis.
- Open Source Intelligence for Energy Sector Cyberattacks; A. Keliris et al.
- A Target-Based Classification Method of Side Channel Attacks Towards Critical Infrastructure Protection; N. Tsalis.
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan