Social Impact Funds
Definition, Assessment and PerformanceGebonden Engels 2017 9783319552590
This book provides a detailed study of the social impact funds industry. In particular, chapters focus on:
- The contextualization of social impact funds within the social impact investment market
- The exploration of features, investment strategy and classification of funds
- An in-depth analysis of the emergent literature
- An analysis of case studies of impact funds
- A synthetic assessment of the industry, conducted through a cluster analysis; The exploration of investment strategy and mission consistency of funds active in the market aimed to show funds attitude to be defined as “impact-oriented funds”
- The investigation of determinants of funds’ target performance.
This volume will be useful to scholars, students from different academic disciplines such as economics, finance, political science, entrepreneurship, and practitioners who are interested in impact investing and in the financing of social impact programs through impact-funds.
Geef uw waardering
Chapter 2: An introduction to Social Impact Investing.
Chapter 3: Impact-oriented investment funds: an overview.
Chapter 4: A market segmentation of impact-oriented funds.
Chapter 5:How many funds are really “impact funds”?
Chapter 6: Determinants of funds’ target return.
Chapter 7: Concluding remarks.
Alle 100 bestsellers
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan