This open access book brings together works by specialists from different disciplines and continents to reflect on the nexus between leadership, spirituality and discernment, particularly with regard to a world that is increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous (VUCA).
The book spells out, first of all, what our VUCA world entails, and how it affects businesses, organizations, and societies as a whole. Secondly, the book develops new perspectives on the processes of leadership, spirituality, and discernment, particularly in this VUCA context. These perspectives are interdisciplinary in nature, and are informed by e.g. management studies, leadership theory, philosophy, and theology.
Geef uw waardering
- The Quest to Lead (with) Millennials in a VUCA-World: Bridging the Gap between Generations.
- Personal leadership as Form of Spirituality.- Leading Organisations in Turbulent Times: Towards a Different Mental Model.
- Spirituality and Leadership in a South African Context.
- Still Points: Simplicity at Key Management Niches in Complex Companies.
- How to Integrate Spirituality, Emotions and Rationality in (group) Decision-making.
- Embodied Realism as Interpretive Framework for Spirituality, Discernment and Leadership.
- A Well-played Life: Discernment as the Constitutive Building Block of Selfless Leadership.
- Discerning Spirituality for Missional Leaders.
- Challenging the New ‘One-Dimensional Man’: The Protestant Orders of Life as a Critical Nuance to Workplace Spirituality.
- From Spirituality to Responsible Leadership: Ignatian Discernment and Theory-U.
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan