ITIL Practitioner CoursewarePaperback Engels 2017 9789401801560
This (2016) ITIL Practitioner qualification takes an entirely new approach to service management education and training.
It focuses on the “HOW to make service management happen” rather than the detail of “WHAT service management processes do”. The course offers practical guidance on how to “adopt and adapt” the ITIL framework to support your organisation’s business objectives. As such it is the missing link in the ITIL qualification portfolio.
The course addresses the practical issues of: gaining management support, bringing about the cultural change and ensuring that best practice adds real and measurable value to the organisation.
- Apply your theoretical knowledge in ITIL
-Drive improvement in IT Service Management
- Manage change from a larger perspective organizational change
- Measurement and Reporting
- Objectives and setting of goals for different parts of the organization
- This course is aimed at all level of IT service professionals
- The course will be specifically of interest to those individuals who need to have the key skills to be able to begin to know ‘how’ to adopt and adapt ITIL in their organisation
The examination is open book and made up of multiple choice questions based on a scenario. Students will be allowed 105 minutes to answer the questions. You need at least 70% (28/40 points) to pass.
Candidates must hold the ITIL Foundation Certificate (gained since 2007) and should have a minimum of three years’ experience of working in a service management role. The official publication “ITIL Practitioner Guidance” accompanies the qualification and must be studied prior to course attendance.
Geef uw waardering
Alle 100 bestsellers
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan