ArchiMate® 3.0.1 SpecificationPaperback Engels 2017 9789401802369
The ArchiMate Specification, an Open Group Standard, defines an open and independent modeling language for Enterprise Architecture that is supported by different tool vendors and consulting firms. The ArchiMate language enables Enterprise Architects to describe, analyze, and visualize the relationships among business domains in an unambiguous way.
This book is the official specification of the ArchiMate 3.0.1 modeling language from The Open Group. ArchiMate 3.0.1 is a minor update to ArchiMate 3.0, containing the set of corrections from ArchiMate 3.0 Technical Corrigendum No. 1 (U172). This addresses inconsistencies and errors identified since the publication of Version 3.0 in June 2016.
The ArchiMate Specification supports modeling throughout the TOGAF® Architecture Development Method (ADM). New features in Version 3 include elements for modeling the enterprise at a strategic level, such as capability, resource, and outcome. It also includes support to model the physical world of materials and equipment. Furthermore, the consistency and structure of the language have been improved, definitions have been aligned with other standards, and its usability has been enhanced in various other ways.
The intended audience is threefold:
- Enterprise Architecture practitioners, such as architects (e.g., business, application, information, process, infrastructure, and, obviously, enterprise architects), senior and operational management, project leaders, and anyone committed to work within the reference framework defined by the Enterprise Architecture.
- Those who intend to implement the ArchiMate language in a software tool; they will find a complete and detailed description of the language in this book.
- The academic community, on which we rely for amending and improving the language, based on state-of-the-art research results in the Enterprise Architecture field.
Geef uw waardering
3. Language Structure
4. Generic Metamodel
6. Motivation Elements
7. Strategy Elements
8. Business Layer
9. Application layer
10. Technology layer
11. Physical Elements
12. Cross-Layer Dependencies
13. Implementation and Migration Elements
14. Stakeholders, Viewpoints, and Views
15. Language Customization Mechanisms
A: Summary of Language Notation
B: Relationship Tables
C: Example Viewpoints (Informative)
D: Relationship to Other Standards (Informative)
E: Changes from ArchiMate 2.1 to ArchiMate 3.0 (Informative)
Managementboek TOP 5
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Computer en informatica
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan