VeriSM - A service management approach for the digital agePaperback Engels 2018 9789401802406
VeriSM is a framework that describes a service management approach from the organizational level, looking at the end to end view rather than focusing on a single department. Based around the VeriSM model, it shows organizations how they can adopt a range of management practices in a flexible way to deliver the right product or service at the right time to their consumers.
VeriSM allows for a tailored approach depending upon the type of business you are in, the size of your organization, your business priorities, your organizational culture – and even the nature of the individual project or service you are working on.
Rather than focusing on one prescriptive way of working, VeriSM helps organizations to respond to their consumers and deliver value with integrated service management practices.
Service management plays a leading role in digital transformation. Digital transformation looks outward; with a hyper-focus on the consumer experience. Service management can help shift the mindset from ’inside-out’ to ’outside-in’ by developing effective, transparent principles that help deliver services that are valuable to the customer.
All organizational capabilities must understand:
- How does the organization enable and deliver value?
- What are the supply chains within an organization that support value delivery?
- How do the individual capabilities contribute to or support these supply chains to deliver value?
Geef uw waardering
Interviews en artikelen (1)
Part 1: Services and service management
2. Organizational context
3. Operating in a world of digital transformation
4. Service culture
5. People: roles, competences and teams
6. Common service provider challenges
Part 2: VeriSM Model
7. The VeriSM Model
8. The VeriSM Model: Governance
9. The VeriSM Model: Service management principles
10. The VeriSM Model: Management mesh
11. The VeriSM Model: Define
12. The VeriSM Model: Produce
13. The VeriSM Model: Provide
14. The VeriSM Model: Respond
15. Adapting the VeriSM Model
Part 3: Management practices and emerging technologies
16. Progressive management practices
19. Service integration and management (SIAM)
21. Shift left
22. Customer and user experience
23. Continuous delivery
24. Other practices and techniques
25. Emerging technologies and service management
26. Getting started
Managementboek TOP 5
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Computer en informatica
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan