Empowering an Enterprise to Succeed with its Digital-Agile Transformation
Agile teams drive the enterprise’s Digital Transformation by inventing new business models, delivering superior customer experiences, developing digital products, and architecting highly-automated operating systems.
The Open Agile Architecture Standard was designed keeping the needs of all business stakeholders in mind:
- Business Leaders – to drive the enterprise’s Digital and Agile change journey
- Enterprise Architects – to extend their scope of influence in an Agile at scale world
- Product Managers – to help transform customer experience, innovate products, and generate growth
- Product Owners – to accelerate their transformation from managing feature backlogs to steering value delivery
- Operations Managers – to enable them to leverage Lean and automation to generate sustainable competitive advantages
- Software Engineers – to leverage the power of digital technologies to co-innovate with the business
The more Agile the enterprise, the faster the learning cycles, and faster learning cycles translate to shorter time-to-market resulting in more agility. By adopting an Open Agile Architecture approach, your organization can capitalize on this accelerated learning cycle, meaning your Agile and Digital capabilities continuously and simultaneously co-create one another.
Geef uw waardering
Part 1: The O-AA Core
3. A Dual Transformation.
4. Architecture Development
5. Intentional Architecture
6. Continuous Architectural Refactoring
7. Architecting the Agile Transformation.
8. Agile Governance
9. Axioms for the Practice of Agile Architecture.
Part 2: The O-AA Building Blocks
10. Building Blocks Overview
11. Agile Strategy
12. Agile Organization.
13. Experience Design
14. Product Architecture
15. Journey Mapping
16. Lean Value Stream Mapping
17. Operations Architecture.
18. Data Information and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
19. Event Storming.
20. Domain-Driven Design: Strategic Patterns .
21. Software Architecture
22. Software Engineering for Hardware
Appendix A: Acronyms
Alle 100 bestsellers
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan