An Executive Guide to Portfolio ManagementPaperback Engels 2012 9780113313594
Updated in line with the 2011 Edition, 'An Executive Guide to Portfolio Management' is about Portfolio Management and is specifically aimed at senior executives - the subject is discussed from a strategic perspective. This guide will help you understand how Portfolio Management can assist in addressing the challenges you and an organization face and how to respond to the demands for more customer focused service.
- A pocket sized guide to key facts about portfolio management
- An overview of what it is, its benefits and how it works
- Explains role of portfolio management prioritizing investment decisions
- 'Real life' examples of portfolio management in practice
- Health check with questions to ask about current capabilities and needs.
Geef uw waardering
1. What is portfolio management?
2. How will portfolio management integrate with my organization’s current processes?
3. What will I get from it?
4. How do we get started and sustain progress?
5. What techniques are available to me?
6. Key questions I should be asking
Alle 100 bestsellers
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan