The Exam Ref is the official study guide for Microsoft certification exams. Featuring concise coverage of the skills measured by the exam, challenging Thought Experiments, and pointers to more in-depth material for the candidate needing additional study, exam candidates get professional-level preparation for the exam.
The Exam Ref helps candidates determine their readiness for the exam, and provides Exam Tips to help maximize their performance on the exam. The organization of the material mirrors the skills measured by the exam as presented on the certification exam web page.
This exam validates candidate’s fundamental knowledge, and skills for deploying and updating Windows, managing policies and profiles, managing apps and data, and managing and protecting devices. This Microsoft Exam Ref:
- Provides exam preparation tips written by a certified trainers and subject matter experts
- Covers Exam MD-101 Managing Windows Desktops
- This book brings together the complete exam OD into one place, allowing the reader to focus on preparing for the MD-101 exam
- Features strategic, what-if scenarios to challenge the exam candidate
Windows 10; MCSA; MCSE; MCP; Microsoft Certification; Microsoft exam; Microsoft study guide; exam 697; 70-697; Exam Ref; windows certification; 70-697 training.
Exam MD-101 focuses on knowledge needed to plan and implement Windows 10 with dynamic deployment or Windows Autopilot; upgrade devices to Windows 10; manage updates and device authentication; plan and implement co-management; implement conditional access and compliance policies; configure device profiles; manage user profiles; manage Windows Defender; manage Intune device enrollment and inventory; monitor devices; deploy/update applications, and implement Mobile Application Management (MAM).
Geef uw waardering
1. Deploy and update operating systems
2. Manage policies and profiles
3. Manage and protect devices
4. Manage apps and data
Alle 100 bestsellers
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan