Get a handle on enterprise architecture and develop a strategy for success
An enterprise network is a complex creature. This book breaks it down into simpler bites. You'll understand the parts, what they mean to your company, how to make technology match your business goals, and how to create an enterprise culture. Then you'll get help with long-term planning, managing security, and getting the most from your technology.
- Know the game and the players - understand enterprise components, the management roles involved, and the impact of platform selection
- What IT can do - learn to align technology with organizational goals and explore regulatory compliance and risk management practices
- Who you are - examine the fundamental aspects of identity management and how to develop an enterprise culture
- Nuts and bolts - look at the elements of a distributed network, its resources, and how to establish long-term operational strategies
- Increase technology's value - through virtualization, high-performance computing, Green IT strategies, and other practices
- Keep your guard up - create effective disaster recovery solutions and develop a sound game plan against the ever-changing threats to interconnected systems
Open the book and find:
- Tasks, roles, and tools of IT architecture
- Risk and compliance issues for management
- Tips for reducing complexity
- Identity and access management strategies
- Effective communication methods
- How to plan for the mobile enterprise
- When green is profitable
- What to consider when planning technology updates
Geef uw waardering
Part 1: Developing the Architecture.
1. Planning for Enterprise Realignment.
2. Exploring Tasks, Roles, and Tools.
3. Pondering Platform Pros and Cons.
Part 2: Defining the Role of IT Architecture.
4. Reducing Complexity through Standardization and Consolidation.
5. Planning Enterprise Information Security.
6. Complying with Mandates and Managing Risk
Part 3: Creating an Enterprise Culture.
7. Developing Identity and Access Management Strategies.
8. Developing a Network Culture through Collaboration Solutions.
9. Reviewing Communication Methods.
Part 4: Developing an Extended Network Enterprise.
10. Managing Data Storage.
11. Managing Application Development.
12. Planning for the Mobile Enterprise.
Part 5: Obtaining Value beyond the Basic Enterprise.
13. Virtualizing Enterprise Systems.
14. Facilitating High-Performance Computing.
15. Enabling Green IT.
Part 6: Protecting the Enterprise.
16. Planning Technology Updates.
17. Planning Security Strategies.
18. Planning Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery.
Part 7: The Part of Tens.
19. Ten Challenges for Redesigning an Existing Enterprise.
20. Ten "Low-Hanging Fruit" Opportunities.
Alle 100 bestsellers
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan