Microsoft Teams For DummiesPaperback Engels 2020
Discover the power of Microsoft Teams
Millions of people access Microsoft Teams every day to assist with the collaboration it takes to get work done. That number continues to grow thanks to the countless communication tools for working with associates inside and outside your organization you can find in Microsoft Teams.
If you’re new to Microsoft Teams, start here. This book will give you must-have insight on chatting, file sharing, organizing teams, using video communication, and more. You’ll also see just how you should be doing things, with best-practice recommendations and ideas for integrating Microsoft Teams into your existing workflows.
- Learn your way around Microsoft Teams and set up the interface
- Communicate via chat and video chat, inside and outside your org
- Integrate Teams with other Office apps for seamless collaboration
- Use Teams to optimize your meetings, build a knowledge wiki, and more!
Microsoft’s shared workspace can help you get collaborative and stay connected to the people and files you need, whether you're at your desk or on the go.
Geef uw waardering
Managementboek TOP 5
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Computer en informatica
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan