For courses in Business Communication.
Technology and communication intersect to prepare students for the workplace
Business Communication Today continually demonstrates the inherent connection between recent technological developments and modern business practices. Each new edition addresses the most essential changes in technology and how they impact the business world, while still covering timeless business skills such as listening, presenting, and writing.
With a strong focus on mobile integration, the 14th Edition blends current topics, such as social media in business, with more traditional entrepreneurial concepts. The text is flexible and suitable for all students, instilling crucial business skills needed to thrive in an office environment. With a clear, fluid chapter organization, Business Communication Today introduces, develops, and reviews major concepts to maximize understanding.
Pearson MyLabTM Business Communication not included. Students, if MyLab is a recommended/mandatory component of the course, please ask your instructor for the correct ISBN and course ID. MyLab should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Instructors, contact your Pearson rep for more information.
MyLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment product designed to personalize learning and improve results. With a wide range of interactive, engaging, and assignable activities, students are encouraged to actively learn and retain tough course concepts.
Geef uw waardering
2. Collaboration, Interpersonal Communication, and Business Etiquette
3. Communication Challenges in a Diverse, Global Marketplace
4. Planning Business Messages
5. Writing Business Messages
6. Completing Business Messages
Handbook of Grammar, Mechanics, and Usage
Format and Layout of Business Documents
7. Digital Media
8. Social Media
9. Visual Media
10. Writing Routine and Positive Messages
11. Writing Negative Messages
12. Writing Persuasive Messages
13. Finding, Evaluation, and Processing Information
14. Planning Reports and Proposals
15. Writing and Completing Reports and Proposals
Documentation of Report Sources
16. Developing Presentations in a Social Media Environment
17. Enhancing Presentations with Slides and Other Visuals
18. Building Careers and Writing Résumés
19. Applying and Interviewing for Employment
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan