Your one-step guide to understanding industrial cyber security, its control systems, and its operations.
About This Book
* Learn about endpoint protection such as anti-malware implementation, updating, monitoring, and sanitizing user workloads and mobile devices
* Filled with practical examples to help you secure critical infrastructure systems efficiently
* A step-by-step guide that will teach you the techniques and methodologies of building robust infrastructure systems
Who This Book Is For
If you are a security professional and want to ensure a robust environment for critical infrastructure systems, this book is for you. IT professionals interested in getting into the cyber security domain or who are looking at gaining industrial cyber security certifications will also find this book useful.
What You Will Learn
* Understand industrial cybersecurity, its control systems and operations
* Design security-oriented architectures, network segmentation, and security support services
* Configure event monitoring systems, anti-malware applications, and endpoint security
* Gain knowledge of ICS risks, threat detection, and access management
* Learn about patch management and life cycle management
* Secure your industrial control systems from design through retirement
With industries expanding, cyber attacks have increased significantly. Understanding your control system's vulnerabilities and learning techniques to defend critical infrastructure systems from cyber threats is increasingly important. With the help of real-world use cases, this book will teach you the methodologies and security measures necessary to protect critical infrastructure systems and will get you up to speed with identifying unique challenges.Industrial cybersecurity begins by introducing Industrial Control System (ICS) technology, including ICS architectures, communication media, and protocols.
This is followed by a presentation on ICS (in) security. After presenting an ICS-related attack scenario, securing of the ICS is discussed, including topics such as network segmentation, defense-in-depth strategies, and protective solutions. Along with practical examples for protecting industrial control systems, this book details security assessments, risk management, and security program development.
It also covers essential cybersecurity aspects, such as threat detection and access management. Topics related to endpoint hardening such as monitoring, updating, and anti-malware implementations are also discussed. Style and approachA step-by-step guide to implement Industrial Cyber Security effectively.
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan