The highly-anticipated Fourth Edition of this bestselling text still succeeds in providing a step-by-step guide to implementing particular methodologies, while simultaneously encouraging a strong awareness of philosophical assumptions.
NEW to the Fourth Edition:
- Expanded coverage to accommodate recent developments in management research methodology. New topics include: doing a literature review, case study research, action research, mixed methods, and writing-up.
- Packed with practical research examples and exercises that encourage students to reflect upon the issues raised and relate them to their own experience.
- Additional learning features including critical reflection boxes, case studies and chapter summaries.
- A companion website with a full Instructors' Manual and PowerPoint slides. Students have free access to downloadable journal articles and author podcasts.
Geef uw waardering
Aims and purposes of the book
Part I: Issues and processes in management research
2. Starting management research
3. The role of theory in management research
Part II: Key methods in management research
4. Experimental research designs
5. Action research
6. Survey research design
7. Qualitative methodology: the case of ethnography
Part III: Philosophical issues and developments in management research
8. Philosophical disputes and management research
9. Conclusions: evaluating management research
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan