The marketing industry is being disrupted right before of our eyes, and the new technological revolution will transform our world. Artificial intelligence is set to change everything we know about marketing and how we interact with customers. Business leaders need to pay attention, or they risk being left behind.
Artificial intelligence will drive a massive shift in business models, and will profoundly change how businesses and customers communicate. Staying at the forefront of these changes is essential for any business to stay competitive.
Data-Driven Marketing with Artificial Intelligence is the definitive guide to understanding and using AI in marketing. It is essential reading for corporate and marketing leaders, and anyone seeking to understand how artificial intelligence will lead us into the world of tomorrow.
Featuring discussions with dozens of industry leaders, it provides both an overview of how AI will continue to affect online marketing, and details of how to implement these new tools into your business.
Learn how traditional marketing strategies are being replaced by autonomous, data-driven, and self-optimizing systems capable of providing more relevance to each customer, improving loyalty, and ultimately increasing the bottom line.
After reading this book, you will understand these key topics:
- The disruption that artificial intelligence and other emerging technologies will have on marketing, sales, and the industries that surround them
- The latest AI-based software tools and what they can do for marketers today
- Using big data, predictive analytics, and machine learning in marketing
- How to develop and implement your own custom AI software
- The risks AI hold for your job or business
- How new technologies, beyond AI, will disrupt marketing even further
- The legal and ethical aspects of using artificial intelligence systems
Leading experts and technology CEOs believe that soon, nearly every decision we make will be influenced by AI technology. Marketing is no exception, and it will see changes faster and with wider adoption than any other.
In an AI-enabled world, companies will have to adjust to new purchase patterns to stay in business. Learning about and implementing AI tools will keep your business on the forefront of the next technological revolution—while the rest play catch up.
Buy the book now to jump into the world of artificial intelligence and stay one step ahead of the competition!
Geef uw waardering
Alle 100 bestsellers
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan