100 Things Every Designer Needs to Know About PeoplePaperback Engels 2011 9780321767530
We design to elicit responses from people. We want them top buy something, read more, or take action of some kind. Designing without understanding what people act the way they do is like exploring a new city without a map: results will be haphazard confusing, and inefficiënt. This book combines real science and research with practical examples to deliver a guide every designer needs. With it you'll be able to design intuitive and engaging print, websites, applications and products that match the way people think, work, and play.
Learn to increase the effectiveness,
Conversion rates, and usability of your own design projects by finding the answers to questions such as:
- What grabs ad holds attention on a page or screen?
- What makes memories stick?
- What is important, peripheral or central vision?
- How can you predict the types of errors that people will make?
- What is the limit to someone's social circle
- How do you motivate people to continue on to the next stap?
- What line length for text is best?
- Are some fonts better than others?
These are just a few of the questions that the book answers in its deep-dive exploration of what makes people tick.
Geef uw waardering
-How People See
-How People Read
-How People Remember
-How People Think
-How People Focus Their Attention
-What Motivates People
-People Are Social Animals
-How People Feel
-People Make Mistakes
-How People Decide
Managementboek TOP 5
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Computer en informatica
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan