Transformational Leadership, Second Edition is intended for both the scholars and serious students of leadership. It is a comprehensive review of theorizing and empirical research that can serve as a reference and starting point for additional research on the theory.
It can be used as a supplementary textbook in an intense course on leadership - or as a primary text in a course or seminar focusing on transformational leadership.
New in the Second Edition:
- New, updated examples of leadership have been included to help illustrate the concepts, as well as show the broad range of transformational leadership in a variety of settings.
- New chapters have been added focusing specifically on the measurement of transformational leadership and transformational leadership and effectiveness.
- The discussion of both predicators and effects of transformational leadership is greatly expanded.
- Much more emphasis is given to authentic vs. inauthentic transformational leadership.
- Suggestions are made for guiding the future of research and applications of transformational leadership.
- A greatly expanded reference list is included.
Geef uw waardering
Preface to the Second Edition.
The Measurement of Transformational Leadership.
Commitment, Loyalty, and Satisfaction of Followers of Transformational Leaders.
Transformational Leadership and Performance.
Stress and Transformational Leadership.
Contingencies of Transformational Leadership.
Transformational Organizational Cultures.
Transformational Leadership of Men and Women.
Implications of Transformational Leadership for Organizational Policies.
The Development of Transformational Leadership.
Predictors and Correlates of Transformational Leadership.
Rank, Status, and Transformational Leadership.
Empowerment and Transformational Leadership.
Substitutes for Transformational Leadership and Teams as Substitutes.
Transformational Leadership: Future Challenges and Applications.
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan