In the Driving Seat of Customer Experience
with Customer Signals ManagementE-book Epub met watermerkbeveiliging Engels 2019 9789492004925
These are the key issues for customer signals management: a method which renders customer experience steerable in terms of both customer satisfaction and cost efficiency.
In 'In the Driving Seat of Customer Experience', Zanna van der Aa navigates you through all the steps required to successfully map out customer experience. With a strong combination of theoretical underpinning and pragmatic applications, she offers inspiration in practical cases, tips and tools and lessons learned. The crux of the success of her method lies in measurability of the results, and therefore financial visibility of the benefits for the organization.
Zanna van der Aa, PhD and author in CX with an internationally proven track record, has a dream of helping organizations create happy customers and employees. In the last 20 years she has been translating this dream into a unique and successfully proven methodology.
Foreword by Professor Dr. José M.M. Bloemer
1. The rationale of customer signals management
2. What is customer signals management?
3. The end-to-end customer journey as a framework
4. Steering customer experience
5. Reducing costs through customer experience
6. Data-driven approach
7. Improvement and innovation via customer signals
8. What role do employees play?
9. How to book success in customer signals management
10. Learning and inspiring
About the author
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan