Digital transformation. Know how
Connecting digital transformation, agility and leadershipPaperback Engels 2020 9789463798136
What to know?
In recent years, digital development has accelerated and digital turbulence is the new normal. So, it’s time for a synthesis, time to bring stability to that turbulence: what have we learned? What do we know? What should we no longer doubt about? Whether you’re a CEO or a full-time worker, you have an important role to play in your organisation’s digital transformation. But it’s hard when you don’t have a common frame of reference or common language. What’s the big picture? How do things align? How can you contribute?
This book offers you a practical perspective on six critical elements of successful digital transformation design:
- Strategy for the digital age: “Digital transformation invests in strengthening the core and growing the more”.
- Customer experience design: “Great customer experience emerges from the way you solve your customers’ problems”.
- Data and analytics: “Giving data hands and feet is crucial to the success of a digital transformation”.
- Digital partnership strategies: “Combinatorial innovation drives digital partnerships, but they still must be earned.
- Digital transformation leadership: “Technology skills are an organisation’s ticket to ride, agility its ticket to heaven”.
- Scaling agility: “The paradox involved in scaling agility is introducing fast flexibility and stability at the same time”.
Geef uw waardering
Managementboek Top 100
- Algemeen management
- Coaching en trainen
- Communicatie en media
- Financieel management
- Inkoop en logistiek
- Internet en social media
- IT-management / ICT
- Mens en maatschappij
- Personal finance
- Persoonlijke effectiviteit
- Reclame en verkoop
- Strategisch management
- Werk en loopbaan